Saturday, April 6, 2013

Some Title For My Story

Hey guys!  Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while, but school has kinda taken over my life.  Like seriously, whoever invented homework did it just to ruin my life.  But either way, I can finally write a post!!!  Oh, and I just wanted to apologize for my last post on oil pastels or whatever, I guess that I was just feeling artsy that day or something!  But I now realize how much that post sucked, and I have decided that I'm not going to post any more artsy things to same myself from the humiliation...  But if you guys actually do want do want some art posts, just comment below!  So anyways I decided that I was going to post one of my stories here for y'all!  Hopefully you guys think that I'm at least mediocre, because writing is one of my passions!  So anyways, here is one of my stories!  And by the way, I have not yet come up with a good title for this story, so if you can think of one just post it in a comment below!

Some Title For My Story

  I don't really understand why I love him.  He's so irritating, I feel like I want to punch him and kiss him at the same time.  Zach see right through me, reads me like a book.  With him, I have no walls up, I'm vulnerable.  And he know's that.
He preys on weaknesses and tries to tear me down.  But what he doesn't realize is that with him, I feel strong.  When he knocks me down and I come back swinging, I'm strong.  I may be vulnerable, but I've got nothing to hide anymore.  That's a strength that Zach doesn't have.
He has walls of secrets built up around him, protecting him from the world.  Sometimes, when he looks at me with those blue eyes, I can see him without the walls.  Other times, I just want to tear down the walls, one by one, until I get to him.  It's like he's drowning in a sea of secrets, and all I can think about doing is saving him.  He didn't used to be like this, there has got to be some way to get the old Zach back.
He used to look at me, with that goofy smile of his and I would just melt.  He felt safe, like I could have my guard down and he'd protect me.  That was the old Zach.  But sometimes I think that I like the new Zach better.
With the old Zach, I could be weak and it wouldn't matter.  But with the new Zach, I'm never protected.  You could think of that as weak, or you can think that you're going to be that much stronger when you win.
Some people say that I shouldn't be with him.  That he'll break my heart.  Sometimes I think that I should break his heart instead, to show that I'm stronger than he'll ever be.  But that wouldn't work.  What Zach fools the girls with- what he fooled me with- is that we think his heart is just buried down deep.  That we can still save him.  But that wouldn't work.  I can't break his heart, and nobody can save him anymore.  Because Zach doesn't have a heart, he hasn't for a while.
I take fistfulls of his shirt, and kiss him hard.  He presses up against me, closing up the gap between us.  The pressure of his mouth on mine sparks up a flame.  Kissing him is like a drug, it's almost to impossible to quit.
Loving him isn't easy.  It's a push and a pull, a rush of adrenaline.  An ache because I love him so much it hurts.  Loving Zach is like jumping off a cliff, you know that in the end you're going to be laying there, broken.  But the rush of energy on the way, it's golden.  I know that he'll break my heart.  But until then, I'll run with the rush, jump off the cliff, and love him so much it hurts.  That's what Zach does to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment