Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What's in my purse, or more like my writing bag!!

Okay, so I just got a new bag from Target!  I never had actually looked around at the bags in Target before, but I heard that stilababe09 on Youtube gets all of her bags from Target, and her bags are super cute!!  So I decided to check them out!  Well I got the cutest leather bag ever!!  It is like the perfect size for me, and it's a crossbody with long straps (which just happens to be exactly what I wanted!)  It comes in a bunch of different colors, I saw a periwinkle colored one, a coral-y one, a yellow one, and a canvas-y colored one!  I got the canvas-y colored one, because I figured that it would match a lot of my outfits.  And a plus side is that the bag is scary soft!!!  If y'all want to check it out, I'll put a link for the bag at the bottom of this post!!

Okay, so back on topic.  Sorry for getting kinda lost there, but I am seriously obsessed with this bag!  So anyways, since I got a snazzy new bag, I figured that it would be fun to do a "what's in my purse" thingy.  But be forewarned, since I'm a writer, I kinda got a lot of writery things...  But hopefully y'all will like it anyways!!

1.  Three Notebooks

One of my notebooks is bigger, and the other two are pocket size.  The big one is from Target and the other two are from Staples, because Staples is amazing.  None of them are Moleskines, but I have heard so many writers talk about how amazing Moleskine journals are.  I have never tried any of them, mainly because they don't have any cute designs, but if I try them out, I'll let y'all know what I think about them!!  But if you're a writer, you probably already carry around notebook after notebook around with you.  If you don't, you should!!  All the time I get ideas out of the middle of nowhere, and I just have to write them down!!  And that's when a notebook comes in handy!!!  You never know when genius will strike (and with me, it ain't that often...), so you gotta make sure that you get that idea down!

2. Two Pads Of Post-It Notes

I mainly have these so that I can doodle...  I kinda get bored easily....

3.  My Wallet!!

Well, it's kind of self- explanatory as to why I have this in my purse...  But just in case it isn't, I am addicted to fro-yo (woah guys, I'm so hip, using the slang term for frozen yogurt!!), and you never know when you will come across a fro-yo place.
  

4.  Five Lip Products...  Yikes!

I did not realize that I had so many lip glosses in my purse!  Ha ha, but I guess that I just have those because I like stuff on my lips!!  And just in case I meet the occasional smoking hot guys...  ;)

5. Four Pens

Just to write down my crazy awesome ideas!!

6. An Eraser

I have no idea why I have an eraser if all I have is pens...  I guess that I'm just crazy like that!!

7. A Flash Drive

It has the book that I'm currently writing on it, because I think that if I let it out of my sight it will be lost forever!  And now y'all see how crazy I really am!!!  But it's in my favorite color (navy blue), so I don't mind carrying around that thing since it's so gosh darn cute!!

8. My Phone

Just in case I get kidnapped and I need to call the police, or something like that!

9. A Pair of Headphones

Because I like to listen to Hunter Hayes every chance I get!!  In case y'all haven't heard him, he is amazing!!  And he's is very attractive...  But he is a country singer,  so if that's not your kind of thing, no problem!!


Well that was all that's in my purse!!!  Hope y'all got some cool ideas as to what you want to keep in your purse!  See y'all later!!



stilababe09's Youtube channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/StilaBabe09

Moleskine notebooks!! - http://www.moleskine.com/en/

Hunter Hayes!!!!  <3 -http://www.hunterhayes.com/


                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment