Saturday, April 27, 2013

Revlon Lip Butter!!!

Hey guys!! So I just recently bought my first Revlon Lip Butter, and I can't believe that I hadn't tried it out earlier!!  I bought mine for a dance, and it was just amazing!! I got one of the new spring shades, Pink Lemonade.   I especially love this color because it's one of those lipsticks where it's the same color as my normal lips, but somehow it's better.  It has some sparkle to it, and it's just a very pretty pink!! And I love how it doesn't dry out your lips!! Even though it's a lip butter, I thought it would be more on the lipstick side, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that it didn't dry out my lips!! So far, I am loving my Revlon Lip Butter, and I think that I will get another!!  Hope that y'all have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment